Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sleepy Saturday.






Now if only I could sleep a little longer haha. I am drinking my morning coffee and watchung the news right now. I just saw that the weather said it was supposed to be 86 tomorrow. YEAH! I think I need to go to Greenlake, or something. "Get my tan on". GTL, baby!






I was super sleepy yesterday so I didn't get to post my eats. For lunch I had a thinwich with ham & cheese, topped with mustad and Tapito (told you I love it). I added a cup of blueberries, I'm a dork and like to measure things out.
I gave myself an afternoon treat for Friday! Mm, Starbucks Unsweetned Green Tea is my favorite tea from Starbucks by far.

For dinner I made a delicious salad with half romaine lettuce, half broccoli slaw, cucumbers, nonfat cheese, avacados, and Annie's dressing. It was SO good. I surprise myself sometimes! ;)


For desert I went to this local frozen yogurt place called "The Inside Scoop" and got a small chocolate with heath sprinkled on top. It was delicious! I forgot to snap a picture, but this is by far my favorite.
So I'm just drinking my coffee, and headed to get ready for work. It's beautiful outside today! Wish I could enjoy it, but like I said, I am so thankful to have a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment