Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello, Monday...

I DISLIKE MONDAYS! Who's with me? :) I am not looking forward to work today. I am having the monday depression right now. I think it's mostly because I work today, have tomorrow off and I then work this Saturday. Oh well, not like I have plans for Saturday. My allergies were brutual yesterday, they are kind of better today. At the gym I notice them because of all the dust that collects. I think that place is poorly circulated and I feel sick when I'm in there. Plus it feels like a damn oven in there most days.



Last night was a bit of a failure for me. I ate a whole cornucopia of food including chicken, sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, veggies and dip. It wasn't the food that was bad it was me unable to control my dessert side and also had a scoop of nonfat frozen yogurt and some angel cake with strawberries and whip cream! It could have been worse I 'spose.
My plate last night (I didn't eat that pasta in the bottom left hand corner, was not my thing...to mayo-ey):
My chicken and sweet potatoes were induldged with this little joy nugget:


Yesterday at Fred Meyers, I saw the spaghetti squash and new I HAD to try it out. This will be Wednesdays dinner...oh and the pineapple from Costco is just calling my name for me anyday now:



I decided to try this Greek Yogurt out this morning. Fred Meyers brand for $.93 a carton. The ingredients are almost identical to my favorite kind, Chobani, but the taste not even close. I'm not buying it again. Nothing tops my Chobani!




I also bought this yesterday to try with my yogurt. It was sooo yummy and tastes identical to a cinnamon bun. I would recommend this in a heart beat. It's still low in calories, fat, and sugar. The ingredients aren't bad either.

Excersise today was 15 minutes on the elleptical, 5 minutes of the stairs, 16 minutes on the tred mill and 25 minutes of arm weights. I'm feelin' gooood. Although, I feel guilty not doing as much cardio. Is that weird? I know I am burning calories by lifting weights but, I don't know...I think it's because when I lost weight 2 years ago all I did was cardio. I wish I had done more weights though so I appeared more tone.
Well, I better get ready for my day. I work 1-9 tonight and it is BEAUTIFUL outside again. It's a bit depressing working so late but, I can't complain too much. I get a stable paycheck, benefits, and a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment