Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rainy mornin'


So since this my first post to my new blog I thought I'd first tell you a bit about myself...I am 23 years old and currently residing outside of Seattle, WA. I am going to school currently to get my Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and then go on to Law School. I have always been ambitious and even though I took a few years off of school I am finally getting settled into my routine. I also work for a great finance company, and am so thankful to have a job right now! I have a 4 year old dachshund who is currently the love of my life. I have struggled most of my life with body issues. I have never really felt completely "happy" with my looks. I know now that I need to love myself before I can expect others to do the same. This year has been about ME and I am on a journey to happiness. I am religious and believe in my one and only Jesus Christ. I love Him! I hope that through my spiritual side I can learn to enjoy life more. I was raised Catholic but, while I don't go to Church enough I just think if you have a good relationship with God and Jesus that's all that matters as far as religion goes.








This is Me:












So today has been a morning full of homework although, I can not concentrate! Definitley my own fault. I have been distracted with facebook chatting with my bff. :) I finished part #1 of my political science homework. Tonight I need to finish my political science reflection post and my history post. Tomorrow I can finish the rest of my history homework, respond to questions, and by Sunday finish the rest! I think my biggest problem is procrastination. Argh, I hate homework! I am doing online classes currently for summer quarter. I definitley am not a fan of them. It's so much reading and not having the active participation in class is hard for me since I am a visual learner.




This morning I started out with some Greek Yogurt and Granola for breakfast and of course my usual coffee! For lunch I'll probably have a whole wheat tortilla tuna wrap with lettuce, cucumbers and tomatos and dinner is undecided. I think I might do another yummy salad. I bought this delicious Annie's brand dressing. Anyways I work late today so I should probably get a move on it. I need to stop getting so distracted ;).

















No comments:

Post a Comment